ibo.ai最新AI智能機器人Brain Builder 服務平台，標榜就是具備真實AI語言理解能力，可以建立最高等級(Level 5)的聰明AI Chatbot（請參考圖1），而且建置時間短，只要一杯咖啡的時間，透過匯入、設定、發佈三步驟，輕鬆設計一個聰明的AI智能機器人（請參考圖2），能回答常問問題，還能記錄客戶偏好，未來能對客戶做再行銷。
圖1，AI Chatbot依自然語言理解處理複查度可以區分為Level 0~5共6個等級
圖2. 只要三步驟, ibo.ai Brain Builder輕鬆設計聰明AI智能機器人
與現在市場上大量的Chatbot團隊不同，ibo.ai是具備NLU (Natural Language Understanding) 語意理解硬底子的台灣團隊，結合自然輸入法及累積多年的深度語意理解技術，所發展的AI智能機器人，能理解上下文對話，還能做多輪反問。iOS App Store知名的App 火車來了沒，就是透過 ibo.ai智能機器人 平台提供服務，透過上下文語意理解技術，用戶可以自然的用口語白話連續詢問天氣、股價、台鐵時刻、高鐵時刻等資訊。中華航空公司的員工優待機票系統，同樣運用 ibo.ai 智能機器人平台，直接用語音或打字以口語查航班、空位登記、查詢、更改，相當便利且獲得良好的滿意度（請參考圖3. ibo.ai AI智能機器人案例）。
ibo.ai Brain Builder 服務平台也是支援AI 智能機器人Level 3以上的技能模版數量最多的平台，可以支援生活類（基礎社交、天氣、新聞、股價）、交通類（台鐵、高鐵、航班）、行銷客服類（FAQ回答、提升購買率）、企業管理類（預約時間、訂會議室、請假考勤、資料查詢）、電商類（出貨進度、退換貨）、IoT控制類等等，透過AI技能模版可以支援大量的企業服務應用，讓企業在短時間設計專屬的AI Chatbot為顧客服務，可以應用到LINE, Facebook Messenger、網站、App、IoT裝置等。
圖3. ibo.ai AI智能機器人Level 3案例：員工優待機票系統 及企業考勤助理
ibo.ai 行銷經理 Jack Yuan表示，雖然Google也在發展AI智能機器人，但是很多企業因為資安及管理維護等考量，無法使用雲端AI平台，ibo.ai是台灣唯一能支援在本地端或雲端服務的AI智能機器人平台。ibo.ai採取ibo.ai inside策略，強調自己的定位是Enabler，協助企業服務升級AI，希望也能幫助現有Chatbot廠商、App開發商、商用軟體商、資訊硬體商、系統整合商、IoT設備商，升級原有的產品與服務具備人工智慧自然語言理解對話的能力，一起為廣大企業提供新一代的人工智慧AI智能機器人服務。
想要進一步瞭解 ibo.ai 或商談合作，可參考官網 www.ibo.ai或聯絡 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ray Chao, TEL: +886-919223107
ibo.ai (www.ibo.ai )是由台灣知名的自然輸入法開發商－網際智慧公司成立的新創事業部（公司），主力發展企業AI助理（AI智能機器人, AI Chatbot），幫助企業提升營運效率、升級產品與服務，並以成為亞洲B2B市場AI及NLU應用產品與服務領導品牌。
ibo.ai主力產品包含 NLU中文自然語言理解對話服務及Brain Builder智能機器人大腦服務平台，主要客戶包含電商、軟體服務商、IoT商、系統整合商，也包含專案型客戶例如中華航空公司、中國信託銀行、花蓮縣政府、HiQ中華海洋生技等。
ibo.ai launches Taiwan’s first NLU-based Enterprise AI Chatbot rapid creator – Brain Builder to help enterprise increase sales and reduce cost
21 May 2019, Taipei, Taiwan
80% of US businesses want Chatbots by 2020, according to a survey by Oracle. Gartner says 25% of customer service operations will use Chatbots in 2020. The US market has already been proven that a good Chatbot can help enterprise acquire leads, convert to customers, increase sales and reduce costs.
But for most enterprises, designing a smart and effective Chatbot is a herculean task. Chatbot is not new to the market, as there are already plenty of them. However, most of the Chatbots are labelled with stupid and hard-to-use and enterprises are in desperate need of a good Chatbot service.
ibo.ai’s AI Chatbot Creator – Brain Builder aims to create easy and effective smart AI Chatbots with real NLU (natural language understanding) capabilities. Brain Builder supports level 5 NLU skills (reference below Fig 1), and it aims to provide the fast and easy AI Chatbot builder for enterprise use. Companies just need to import FAQ, configure the settings, and their customized AI Chatbot is ready to use (reference below Fig 2). All these can be done within 5 minutes. Furthermore, companies can define the strategy used in Brain Builder to label user’s preferences during the conversation and analyze it for further accurate retargeting.
Fig 1. There are 6 levels of an AI Chatbot. ibo.ai supports levels from 1 to 5
Fig 2. Import FAQ, configure the settings, and the AI Chatbot is ready to use
Different from most of the Chatbot companies on the market, ibo.ai is a Taiwanese company with a strong foundation of NLU. ibo.ai is able to integrate the NLP technology from Natural Chinese Input, one of the most popular Chinese input in Taiwan. As a result, they are able to create an AI chatbot capable of understanding the context of the conversation, and even to have back and forth inquiries
“Train is Coming!” (Train Schedule Voice Assistant) is a famous AI Chatbot app on Apple store that uses ibo.ai’s Brain Builder AI Chatbot platform. It allows users to talk naturally to the app instead of having to give standardized commands. Customers can ask about weather and train schedule; China Airlines also uses this platform to create “Staff Ticket Assistant”. China Airlines’s employees can check flights and book seats by speaking or typing. These apps have both gained high satisfactory reviews (reference below Fig 3).
Fig 3. The AI Chatbot examples (Staff Ticket Assistant and Staff Attendance Assistant)
ibo.ai Brain Builder AI Chatbot platform is also the platform that supports the most AI pre-build skills in Taiwan. With this platform, AI Chatbot can be enabled with a lot of skills ranging from daily life (weather, social networking, news, stock), transportation (train, high-speed rail, flights), to customer service (FAQ, Marketing), business management (time reservation, book meeting rooms, staff attendance assistant, data inquiry), retailing (returns, track records), IoT control and so on. The pre-build AI Chatbot skills make it possible to support a big variety of business use. With this platform, businesses can design their own chatbot for their customers in a short period of time. ibo.ai Brain Builder AI Chatbot service can also be applied to Line, Facebook Messenger, websites, apps, and other IoT devices.
Jack Yuan, ibo.ai’s marketing manager, said that although Google is also developing its AI Chatbot, most of the local enterprises are unable to use cloud Chatbot platforms due to information security, management, and maintenance concerns. ibo.ai is the only company in Taiwan capable of supporting SaaS and On-Premises AI Chatbot platform service. ibo.ai emphasizes that it is trying to enable current Chatbot companies, app developers, enterprise software companies, IT manufacturers, system integrators and IoT providers to upgrade their existing products and services with “ibo.ai inside” technology. By doing so, their products will gain AI NLU capabilities. ibo.ai also looks forward to working with other companies to provide a new generation AI Chatbot services for all the companies on the market.
For more information, please visit www.ibo.ai or contact email@example.com for details.
Ray Chao, TEL: 886-919223107
ibo.ai is a subsidiary of IQ Technology Inc., the leading Chinese natural language understanding technology company. ibo.ai’s core business is developing entrepreneur-level AI Assistant (AI Chatbots) to help increase profit, reduce cost, and to upgrade existing products and services. The goal is to become the leading brand of AI and NLU applications and services on the B2B market in Asia.
ibo.ai’s main products include Chinese NLU Service and Brain Builder AI Chatbot Service. Our main customers include banks, software developers, IoT companies and system integrators such as China Airlines, CTBC, Hualian County Government, HiQ, etc.
Copyright© 2019 ibo.ai. All Rights Reserved
Last modified: October 11, 2018
We believe your privacy is important. To fulfill our commitment to respecting and protecting your privacy, we will adhere to the following principles:
(1) We will inform you of the personal information that will be collected, and, where appropriate seek your consent to collect, process, use, or disclose your personal information.
(2) We will identify the purposes for which we will collect and further process your personal information.
(3) We will only collect information that is necessary to carry out the identified purposes of use.
(4) We will use or disclose your personal information only for the purposes for which it has been collected, except with your consent, or as required or permitted by applicable law, and we will retain your information only as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.
(5) We will endeavor to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
(6) We will implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information.
(7) We will make our policies and practices for the handling of your personal information as transparent as is reasonably possible.
(8) You will have access to your personal information and will be able to correct your personal information as appropriate in accordance with your rights under applicable law.
2. What Kinds of Information do we Collect?
When you use the Services we use the following methods to access your information to provide the Services to you and optimize our security to protect your account and personal information. Because the needs and choices of each IQT product or service may vary, we will only collect partial information that is necessary based on the Services you use.
2.1 Information Provided by Users
(1) Your account information. You may provide your name, email or telephone number to create a IQT account or log into the Services through a third-party account (e.g., Google, LINE, Facebook, etc.). Please note that we do not collect third-party password. It is necessary to provide one of the information above, in order to create an account and use the Services.
(2) Customer Support. You can provide us with information about your use of the Services, including your products or Services information and how to contact you, so that we can provide customer support. For example, you can use the “user feedback” feature or send an email that contains information about our Services performance and other issues.
(3) Usage by the user. We collect user information about your activity in our Services, such as: features used; operations performed; and time, frequency, and duration of users' activities. For example, we collect the time the user connected to our Services and the time of the last connection, as well as the operations of accounts, settings, the content in sending or receiving messages, and other functions in our Services. We also collect relevant parameters for the Services setup by users.
(4) Billing information. If you shop on our Services, we will collect the necessary billing information such as buyer’s name, buyer’s ID, and billing address, etc. However, we will not collect payment information such as credit card number.
2.2 Device information
(1) When you use Services, we may obtain and maintain certain electronic identification or log data that is automatically provided by your device such as: device type, operating system, IP address, browser information including type and language settings, device identifier, advertising identifier, mobile application identifier, cookies, or web beacons (described as below).
• Cookies: Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about your computer, such as user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using the Services.
• Web Beacons: A web beacon (also called a pixel tag or clear GIF) is computer code that communicates information from your device to a server. Some of IQT’s content and emails may contain embedded web beacons that allow a server to read certain types of information from your Device, allow us to count the number of people who have viewed content, to know when you opened an email message and the IP address of your Device. Web beacons help IQT develop statistical information to provide better and more personalized content.
(2) This information is necessary as part of our ongoing efforts to detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of, or abuse of, Services, as well as to provide you with customized options, and optimize the Service for your device.
(3) Also, please note that a third party advertising identifier may be associated with your Account through our internal identifier. IQT uses analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect Other Information. Generally analytics services do not identify individual users. Google analytics services allow you to opt out of data collection. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and to opt out, visit https://www.google.com/settings/ads or by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
2.3 Third-Party Information
(1) The Services may provide access to external, third-party services and IQT cannot obtain the information you generate when using such third-party services. However, if you have expressly consented to the third party obtaining your geographic location or voice commands, etc., the third party will obtain the terminal geographic location information or voice recording interface through your device, and both IQT and the third party will be able to obtain your geographic information, location information, or voice recording information. This is sensitive information and refusing to provide this information will prevent you from using the above third-party services normally, but it will not affect your use of other IQT functions normally.
3. How Do We Use This Information?
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services.
(2) Security and privacy: We verify accounts and activities and ensure that the Services are used legally by investigating suspicious activities or violations of our terms. This promotes the security and privacy of the Services.
(3) Communication about the Services: We will communicate with you about the Services and features and let you know about our terms and policies and other important updates. We may provide you with the marketing of the Services and promote other marketing events of our company.
(4) Advertising and business information: We may advertise IQT and third-party products based on the Services or products you have installed, accessed, used, and purchased. You may receive marketing information that may contain content that may be of interest to you. As we do not want to spam you, you can manage these communications. We will respect your choices.
4. Children’ Privacy
The Services are intended for a general audience and are not directed to or intended for use by minors. Consistent with the requirements of applicable law, if we learn that we have received any information directly from a minor without his or her parent’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the minor that he or she cannot use the Services and subsequently will delete that information.
If you are a minor under the age of 16 (according to the legal requirements of EU member states, the minimum must not be less than 13 years old), you must obtain written consent from your parent or legal guardian before using this product and its relevant services. This product and the relevant services will protect the personal information of minors in accordance with the relevant EU laws and regulations.
US California Minors: While the Service is not intended for anyone under the age of 18, if you are a US California resident who is under age 18 and you are unable to remove publicly-available content that you have submitted to us, you may request removal by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. When requesting removal, you must be specific about the information you want removed and provide us with specific information, such as the URL for each page where the information was entered, so that we can find it. We are not required to remove any content or information that:
(1) federal or state law requires us or a third party to maintain;
(2) was not posted by you;
(3) is anonymized so that you cannot be identified;
(4) you don’t follow our instructions for removing or requesting removal; or
(5) you received compensation or other consideration for providing the Content or information.
Removal of your content or information from the Service does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that content or information from our systems or the systems of our service providers. We are not required to delete the content or information posted by you; our obligations under California law are satisfied so long as we anonymize the content or information or render it invisible to other users and the public.
5. How is This Information Shared?
(1) Third-party providers: We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services. When we share information with third-party providers, we ask them to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with your explicit permission.
(2) Third-party services: When you use third-party services that integrate with the Services, they may receive information about what you have shared with them. For example, if you use Google Cloud Platform or Alexa Smart Voice Services integrated with the Services, they will receive information about what you have shared with them. If you interact with third-party services through the Services, you may provide information directly to such third parties. Please note that when you use third party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of these services.
6. How Can You Manage or Delete Information About You?
We provide users with the ability to manage, change, limit, or delete their data.
We store the data until we no longer need it to provide services and IQT product or until the user's account is deleted, depending on which comes first. This requires specific analysis of the situation and depends on the nature of the data, the reasons for collecting and processing the data, and the related legal or operational retention needs.
(1) Changing your email, nickname, and more: You can change your email address, nickname, and other content that we provide to change functions through the IQT product related account management functions.
(2) Deleting your IQT account: You can send us a written request via email email@example.com to delete your IQT account at any time (including if you want to withdraw your consent to use your information for us). When you delete your IQT account, we will delete or anonymize the information associated with your account on our server..
(3) California Shine the Light Law: US California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of third parties to whom we have disclosed personal information (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and you wish to make such a request, please send an e-mail with “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Security of Personal Data
IQT takes precautions intended to help protect information that we process but no system or electronic data transmission is completely secure. Any transmission of your Personal Data is at your own risk and we expect that you will use appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account credentials for the Services. IQT will treat access to the Services through your account credentials as authorized by you. Unauthorized access to password-protected or secure areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution. We may suspend your use of all or part of the Services without notice if we suspect or detect any breach of security. If you believe that information you provided to us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately using the contact information provided below.
If we become aware of a breach that affects the security of your Personal Data, we will provide you with notice as required by applicable law. To the extent permitted by applicable law, IQT will provide any such notice that IQT must provide to you at your account’s email address. By using the Services, you agree to accept notice electronically.
We retain Personal Data in identifiable form only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the Personal Data was provided to IQT or, if longer to comply with law legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce agreements and similar essential purposes.
8. How Do We Respond to Legal Requests or Prevent Harm?
If there are good reasons to believe that the law requires us to do so, we may visit, retain, and share your information as required by law (such as a search warrant, court order, or subpoena). This may include legal requirements from jurisdictions, provided we are satisfied that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects the users in that jurisdiction, and complies with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, retain, and share information for the following purposes: We have good reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, prevent, and respond to fraud or other illegal activities; to protect ourselves, you, and/or others (including as part of an investigation), or to prevent death and/or imminent personal injury.
9. How Will We Notify You of Changes to This Policy?
We will notify you before we amend this policy so that you can review and comment on the revised policy before continuing to use the Services.
10. How Do Our Services Operate
IQT may share information within its own company or with third parties to achieve the purposes described in this policy. For example, to achieve the purposes described in this policy, information collected in the European Economic Area ("EEA") may be transferred to countries or regions outside the EEA. In order to legally transfer data from the EEA to other countries or regions, we will follow the terms of the standard contract approved by the European Commission, adopt other measures prescribed by EU law, and will obtain your consent.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us using the information provided below.
11. How Can You Contact IQT with Questions?
If you have any questions or concerns, you can email us at: email@example.com
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and never share information we receive from you via email unless:
(1) we have your permission to share that information; or
(2) we have given you prior notice that the information will be shared, and with whom; or
(3) that information is aggregate information or other information that does not identify you.
Occasionally, we may need to email you. We may need to send you administrative information, tell you something important about your account or changes to the Services, or update you on new policies. These administrative communications are considered part of the Services, which you may not be able to opt-out from receiving. Note that we will never email you to ask for your password or other Account information; if you receive such an email, contact us so we can investigate and take any appropriate action.
(1) “Content” means any information, text, audios, graphics, photographs, images, illustrations, logos, tools, written posts, executable files, scripts, software, interactive features, creative expression, data or other information materials generated, provided, uploaded, downloaded, appearing or otherwise accessible on or through IQT.
(2) “User” means any person or entity using a IQT products or the Services.
(3) “You” means you, whether you are a person or someone acting on behalf of an entity you are authorized to represent, and whether you are a registered user or not.